Last set of speaker interviews
We proudly present the last set of speaker interviews. See you at FOSDEM this weekend!
- Andrew Savchenko: Quantum computing and post-quantum cryptography. a gentle overview
- Arun Thomas: RISC-V. Open Hardware for Your Open Source Software
- Benjamin Henrion (zoobab): Pieter Hintjens In Memoriam. For ZeroMQ and all the rest
- Bradley M. Kuhn: Understanding The Complexity of Copyleft Defense. After 25 Years of GPL Enforcement, Is Copyleft Succeeding?
- Dwayne Bailey: Continuous Localisation using FOSS tools. Building a fast responsive localisation process using open source tools
- Georg Greve: Let's talk about hardware: The POWER of open.. How Open POWER is changing the game and why the Free Software Community should care.
- Gerolf Ziegenhain: Using Linux in Air Traffic Control. Hardware and Operating System Platforms
- Justin W. Flory: What open source and J.K. Rowling have in common. Importance of storytelling in open source projects
- Leah Rowe: Libreboot. Free your BIOS today!
- Matthew Hodgson: Encrypting Matrix. Building a universal end-to-end encrypted communication ecosystem with Matrix and Olm
If you haven't read our previous interviews with main track speakers yet, take a look at them. It's for free and no registration necessary, just like the conference!