Businesses will be again able to inform visitors about open source employment or contracting opportunities in our "job corner" at FOSDEM 2017. It will be located next to the O'Reilly stand in the H building.
There are some rules on what is permissible, as outlined below, but most important is to use your common sense.
- Related to open source / free software
- Open source software development
- Open source product integration
- Open source systems administration
- Flyers with information about the job
- Passive recruitment (paper) only
- NO recruitment not related to open source or free software
- NO partially open source positions
- NO job adverts on other places than the job corner
- NO active recruitment (inviting visitors to look at your jobs, handing out flyers or similar)