First speaker interviews
During the holidays we have performed some interviews with main track speakers from various tracks.
To get up to speed with the topics discussed in the main track talks, you can start reading the following interviews:
- Benjamin Kampmann: It's time to SAFE the Internet. Introducing SAFE, the decentralised privacy-first storage and communication network
- Dominik George and Eike Jesinghaus: The Veripeditus AR Game Framework. Enabling everyone to freely create Augmented Reality Games
- Ed Schouten: CloudABI: easily develop sandboxed apps for UNIX
- Martin Pitt: Continuous Integration at a Distribution Level. Shepherding 30.000 packages to never break
- Mathieu Stephan: The Making of a Secure Open Source Password Keeper. From the Electronics to the High Level Software...
- Nikolai Kondrashov: User Session Recording for the Enterprise. An Open-Source Effort by Red Hat
- Peter Baumann: Datacubes on Steroids with ISO Array SQL. Open Source, Open Standards, Open Terabytes
- Roberto Di cosmo and Stefano Zacchiroli: Software Heritage: Preserving the Free Software Commons